My photo
klang, klang, Malaysia
the youngest daugther of mr.aszman n mrs. aslina... lurve both my siblings, m.syafiq & siti syakina.. deeply heart my lovely pokemon..

Saturday, September 3, 2011

believe me....

i'm sorry for everything.. i dun know why but i love you so freeking damn much... tengz coz willing to deal with my child-like personality.... sorry honey...my life was so wonderful with you even though we get through lots of arguments... i'm sorry for all the mistake....sorry 4 the problem that happen last nite...i just cant control myself..hermm i dun know why but i was so JEALOUS when you mention ur ex girlfriends name...i dun know la honey... but the most important thing I LOVE YOU ... is that clear??? i know before this i've made lot's of mistake that hurt ur heart..sorry honey...sooooooorrryyy..... forgive me ples... :'( i'm sorry to make you lost your temper to my foolishness... and forgive me coz lost my temper towards you honey... i love u... you are very patient in treating my behavior... tengz dear.... u're the best partner i ever had...tengz so much dear.. tengz to Mar n Na for the advice..tengz dear....sorry 4 everything that i've done towards you guys.... i love you so much sayang... mar tengz coz always by my side n willing to treat my foolishness...take care of myself in semesta... you're so supportive n caring la syanag...u make me fall in love with you...tengz sayang...tq so much....Na ...i love u so much...sorry 4 everything...there are lots of mistake that i've dun to u sayang....sorry na....soorrrryyyy...i miss you so damn much... Mar n Na tengz coz willing to hear my problem... sorry coz i was not there when you have problem...story k if uguys have any problem... i love both of u so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment